Thanks to an innovative partnership with Mercy Health, the West Clermont HealthPlex redefines the community health club. Located on the campus of West Clermont High School, you’ll find state-of-the-art facilities with innovative, healthy activities for all ages. The latest fitness classes and the region’s top certified coaches empower you to find the very best version of yourself.
The West Clermont HealthPlex features brand new, top-notch fitness and athletic amenities, including:
- Premier strength & cardio equipment
- Unlimited group fitness classes including Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, TRX, Ballet Barre, Water Fitness and more
- 8 lane lap pool & warm water pool
- Basketball, tennis, turf field and track
- KidTown childcare and activity center
- Fully appointed locker rooms with towel service
Find all the activities you and your family love—all under one roof:
- Personal Training
- Heart Zone Training
- Nutrition Coaching
- Weight Loss Programs
- Swim Lessons
- Children’s Programs
- Kids Camps
- Wellness Programs
For more information, explore the options below or contact the West Clermont HealthPlex directly at 513.943.5050.
West Clermont HealthPlex
4104 Bach-Buxton Road
Batavia, Ohio 45103
Terri Pierce, General Manager
- Article: Mercy Health-sponsored fitness center opens in $100M school (Cincinnati Business Courier)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.