Annual Financial Reports
A Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is a set of financial statements for a state, municipality or other governmental entity that comply with the accounting requirements established by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB). Recent annual financial reports include:
Five-Year Forecast Reports
The five-year forecast serves as a tool to communicate and assess the financial health of a school district. School districts are required to submit five-year forecasts twice annually to the Ohio Department of Education (see Ohio Revised Code 5705.391 and Ohio Administrative Code 3301-92-04) and may elect to submit additional updates at any time.
Each five-year forecast contains two components: 1) historical and projected financial data and 2) notes to explain any significant changes or “assumptions” the District used to develop the reported financial projections. For more detailed information about five-year forecast content, please view the Ohio Department of Education’s guide, “How to Read a Five-Year Forecast.”
Recent West Clermont Five-Year Forecast Presentations and Reports
- 5-Year Forecast Presentation (5/2022)
- 5-Year Forecast Report (5/2022)
- 5-Year Forecast Summary (5/2022)
- 5-Year Forecast Presentation (11/2021)
- 5-Year Forecast Report (11/2021)
- 5-Year Forecast Summary (11/2021)
- 5-Year Forecast Presentation (5/2021)
- 5-Year Forecast Report (5/2021)
- 5-Year Forecast Presentation (11/2020)
- 5-Year Forecast Report (11/2020)
- 5-Year Forecast Summary (11/2020)
- 5-Year Forecast Report (5/2020)
- 5-Year Forecast Presentation (5/2020)
To search/view a specific five-year forecast for any district in Ohio from Fiscal Year 2013 to the present, visit the Ohio Department of Education.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.