TEACHING & LEARNING
At West Clermont, our core curriculum is aligned with Ohio's Learning Standards. Curriculum and instruction work together to support student achievement and growth. We use data and assessments to inform our instructional decisions, and are committed to ensuring that all students can find success in a 21st-century world by preparing them for college and the workforce.
Some of our department responsibilities include:
- Professional development
- Instructional support
- Special Education
- Gifted and Talented Identification
- English as a Second Language
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Instructional technology
- Textbook and materials review
- Analysis of district, school and student data
- Federal Grants Management
- Testing and assessment
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.