CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMISSION
History of the West Clermont Citizens Advisory Commission
On September 27, 2021, the West Clermont Board of Education approved the formation of a Citizens Advisory Commission (CAC). The CAC is a volunteer team of district parents, community members and educators who are appointed by the Board. After accepting applications, the Board made every effort to ensure that the makeup of the committee is as representative of the community as possible.
The CAC members are responsible for conducting research on priorities the Board of Education has identified and then reporting those findings and making suggestions or recommendations to the Board of Education. The first topic the Citizens Advisory Commission researched was the feasibility of changing the middle school start time. They presented their report to the Board of Education on May 9, 2022. The current topic that the Citizens Advisory Commission is researching is student and staff safety & security.
CAC Project Artifacts
Student and Staff Safety & Security
- Project Leadership Statement - Student and Staff Safety & Security (6.27.22)
- Board-Approved CAC Members (8.15.22)
- 2022-23 CAC Meeting Dates and Agendas
All CAC meetings begin at 6 PM at the Union Township Civic Center (4350 Aicholtz Rd.)
Middle School Start Time
- Project Leadership Statement - Middle School Start Time (9.27.21)
- Board-Approved CAC Members (9.27.21)
- Board Meeting Presentation (5.9.22)
- Board Meeting Report (5.9.22)
- 2021-22 CAC Meeting Dates and Agendas
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.