COMMUNICATION AND ENGAGEMENT
West Clermont places a high priority on transparency and we value communication that is open, honest, and ongoing with our community and partners. We understand that maintaining a two-way conversation with our stakeholders is essential for building mutually beneficial relationships, which are the foundation for a strong school system.
The Communications Department is responsible for:
- Developing the public perception of the district
- Championing the West Clermont story
- Driving the district brand
- Striving to move people beyond just consuming information
- Creating content that engages and involves the community
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.