LEARNING AT THE HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL
At West Clermont, we commit to excellence with every learner, every day, every way. At the high school level, we strive to engage our students in ways that truly prepare them to create the lives they desire now and in the future. Both life and academic skills are foundational to our high school programming and instructional delivery models.
We remain deeply committed to ensuring our students are academically prepared while also creating experiences that thrill and delight them and prepare them to create the lives they desire.
Our Portrait of a Graduate is our north star, and guides the work that we do at all levels. We remain deeply committed to ensuring our students are academically prepared while also creating experiences that thrill and delight them and prepare them for the workforce.
Our areas of focus include:
- Academic & Life Skills
- Communication & Collaboration
- Character & Integrity
- Innovation & Creative Thinking
- Resiliency & Adaptability
We offer a wide range of elective courses in addition to various core courses (English Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies). We also provide a career and life skills course on a daily basis called “Pack Time.” Students have the opportunity to learn more about future pathways with the exploration of our Three E’s: Enroll, Enlist and Employ.
- Learning at the Elementary School Level
- Learning at the Middle School Level
- Learning at the High School Level
- WC Your Future
- Diverse Learners
- Resources and Supports for Learning
- College Credit Plus (CCP) Information
- Athletic and Academic Hall of Fame (opens in new window)
- 2023-24 Academic Year Calendar (opens in new window)
- 2024-25 Academic Year Calendar
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.