TITLE IX INFORMATION
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 ("Title IX"), 20 U.S.C. §1681 et seq., is a Federal civil rights law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in education programs and activities. All public and private elementary and secondary schools, school districts, colleges, and universities (hereinafter "schools") receiving any Federal funds must comply with Title IX. Under Title IX, discrimination on the basis of sex can include sexual harassment or sexual violence, such as rape, sexual assault, sexual battery, and sexual coercion.
Federal law requires that schools have and distribute a policy that prohibits discrimination and harassment based on sex and acts of sexual violence. In compliance with Title IX, it is the policy of the West Clermont School District to maintain a learning and work environment free from discrimination and harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, and disability. The West Clermont Board of Education adopted Policy 2266 that defines sexual harassment, and outlines the policies and procedures that the District follows in identifying, investigating, and responding to allegations of sexual harassment.
- The link to Policy 2266 can be found here.
- The link to the Parent and Student Handbook for West Clermont Local Schools can be found here.
- The link to West Clermont's Title IX training materials can be found here.
- The link to West Clermont's Title IX-Level 2 Informal Resolution Officer Training can be found here.
- The link to West Clermont's Title IX K-12 Level 2 Decision Making and Appeals Training can be found here.
- The link to West Clermont's Title IX K-12 Level 2 Investigator Training can be found here.
Dr. David Fultz serves as the West Clermont Local School District's Title IX Coordinator. To contact, please email email@example.com or call 513-943-5015.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.